Dr. Wingo also provides Urgent/Acute Care Services for people of all ages and offers same day appointments. Wait times and costs will be much less in a Direct Pay Model vs a traditional urgent care practice.
- Sinus and ear infections, strep throat, “pink eye” and bronchitis
- Sports physicals and School Physicals
- Minor orthopedic injuries such as joint sprains and low back pain
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Stomach Flu / Viruses
- Skin Rashes
- Minor Laceration Repair
- Abscess Incision and Drainage
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Skin Biopsies (shave, punch, excision)
- Dental Pain
- Civil Surgeon (I-693) Immigration Exams
- DOT Exams
- Travel Medicine Exams
Note: If you are an established member of Atlas Healthcare, many urgent care services can be handled over the phone saving you further time and money. Being an established member of Atlas Healthcare allows Dr. Wingo to be familiar with you so he can more safely treat you.